Monday, February 1, 2010

Week 3

I had a really fantastic weekend visiting the Botanical Gardens with Stacy and Joey! We really wished Traci could have been there! I feel like Stacy’s and Joey's blog explain and give it much better justice than I could. But from my experience, every one was so so nice and I learned so much. I loved seeing Joey so excited (it is your calling, my friend). I have to confess, however, that I still dislike plants, but I do have a greater appreciation for what those amazing people do.

Wow, I can't wait to go. The anticipation is killing me.

On another note: I feel that this semester is exactly what I needed. I wish there was less reading but this kind of hands-on experience is coming at the perfect time for me. I actually feel myself changing. I'm not really sure how I'm changing, but it is happening. I'm looking forward to this week and to see what the last full week before we leave brings us. I just hope I can get everything done. But while watching Boy Meets World and procrastinating, Mr.Feeny taught me something: teachers make things difficult to push that nugget of knowledge and potential in your brain in order to make you a better student. Thank you Mr.Feeny...I guess that means I need to go read.

2 comments: