Sunday, February 14, 2010

PANAMA PANAMA-AH

Okay so this is it. The last post before I leave in the AM! I'm super excited and actually ready. My paper is done but I still have some packing to do. I'm looking forward to finally being there and crushing that picture I've had in my head all this time. I'm really glad we KC people get to have a night in Panama City before we head into camp. It'll be nice to relax a bit after traveling all day! The only thing that is making me nervous now is the work that has to be done, school and project wise when we get there...hopefully that's a good thing. I still need to clean out my backpack, try to get organized, make a list and try to sleep before getting to the airport by 6:30 AM. EEK!
So last words before I go? Naa, I'd rather just jump.

2 comments:

  1. Ashlee! You are traveling to Panama RIGHT NOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panama bound.. Excellent, have a great time, WALLOW in it.

    ReplyDelete